ORKED DIARY

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend


Weekend is almost over.

I'd meals to the fullest, went for movie with my bro & doter (Photo). We watched Madagascar 2, it was hilarious....sounds like this "I love to move it, move it" haha...funny.

My very first visit to Fish & Co at AMK Hub. Nothing really fantastic about the place. Indulged ourselves with Premier Seafood Platter!! It was awesome...mavelicious..esp the prawn & mussels...wala! It goes well with some brew. Unfortunately I skip on that hehe.

I ate something new...durian pancake & it cost $1.50 each. It's filled with original durian paste from Four Season...hmmm...I just can't resist. I ate 3 of them, no doubt I'm fulled.

I'll definitely return for the durian pancake but not at AMK, it'll be at their Tiong Bahru Plaza outlet for upcoming weekend. Perhaps I shall head for my Italian feast, Pasta Fresca?. It has been a while since I had.


Gosh!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home